Zanele nearly lost everything when her house burnt down.
Over the years, Good Morning Angels have had too many requests the help families who have lost everything in house fires. Recently, this happened to a members of staff at our radio station. Zanele Matsane and her three children were at home when their house caught alight - they are still not sure why, but it seems like is was an arson attack.
They managed to get out in time and also to put out the fire before it destroyed their clothes. However, their loss was immense and as a single mother of three, it would take Zanele years to replace the appliances she lost. A friend of the station heard about Zanele's loss and offered to help.
WATCH: This story on Sunday at 9:20 and 17:55 on "Vat my Hand" sponsored by Builders Warehouse on KykNet, DSTV Channel 144
Website designed by Grizzly Designs | Sign In