Penreach Whole School Development Program was established to address teaching and learning development in rural, mainly disadvantaged schools in the Lowveld communities of Mpumalanga and as far as the Limpopo Province. The Science Development Programme focuses on improving teaching and learning in schools by working with various stakeholders.
Sasol partnered with Penreach to run a mathematics and science development programme for secondary schools. The programme targets teachers and learners at 11 high schools and includes:
- Weekly visits to schools by Penreach field advisors
- Cluster workshops for teachers
- Tutorial workshops for Gr.10, 11 and 12 learners in the Bushbuckridge community at a Penreach target school
- Regular visits by the Ndzalo Mobile Science Laboratory
- Educational Tour to Gauteng by learners selected from the tutorial groups.
Website designed by Grizzly Designs | Sign In